Monday, June 1, 2009

DNA computer report

The DNA computers report was one of my senior projects. Though it was only five pages long (double spaced) it still got a A. I love computer science. In our defense, we regularly have to write programs that print out to ten to twenty pages long.

I spent over twenty dollars on a IEEE to get an article for this report. But that membership wasn't good enough for me to obtain that report so my sources ended up being sites like who it words and such. This also stopped me from writing a longer article, but I still got an A in the class so I shouldn't complain.

An interesting note is that I hid some of my creation views in the report but calling DNA designed, but that could be taken either way.

I also wanted end the paper saying that since DNA computers can do so much more we could finally build a computer AI that would actually want to destroy mankind. It's that what we always wanted? I decided not to put that in because it might be pushing it.

No comments: