Tuesday, January 16, 2007

First Event

Because I have previously failed at blogging, I’ve decided to do something a little special event to get me started. So, for the next few months I plan to post a series on

The Top Twenty Heroes and Villains!!!

This of course means the top twenty heroes AND the top twenty, two list, not one, two, double, 20 people on each of the two lists, 40 people in all, not 20, 20 heroes and 20 villains. Understand? I could make it more clear but I’m feeling too lazy.

Well, there might be more than 40 people on the lists. Some groups will be put together. The rules are someway vague. I'll post them soon.

These will be, for the most part, only fictional characters. It will be decided by a vote and point system done by some of my friends, associates, and myself. Rules will be posted shortly.

No comments: