Thursday, January 25, 2007

Misconception of terms and other items.

I know I’ve been calling the Top twenty deal a “event” but I don’t think that’s the right term. Event didn’t sound right but I couldn’t think of a better what of saying it. Now I’m second guessing myself; I think a better term might be project. But since no one will care, I plan to use both terms.

Another misunderstanding would be that I will post the ultimate list right after all the points are collected. This will not be the case. Instead, I will post each place individually, alternating the two lists. I will start with the twentieth place and work my way up. Each post will have the next place in line and a brief writing on who that person is and why he was probably picked. Therefore you will not know the winner until the end. I will try to post five posts a week and I plan to start about mid February.

No comments: