Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Event Delays

The event is coming soon. Most of the scores have been added up with some interesting results (as well as obvious ones). “Why hasn’t it started yet?” you ask? To make a long story short (I’ll skip the gory fight between me and a dragon, no one wants to hear about that anyway.), a friend who lives across the state made a list and is trying to get it to me. Since he lives so far away I will give him until the end of this week to give me the list. The second reason the I haven’t started posting the project is because there were a few ties in the lists. I said that I would just choose who I liked best but since so many people turned in lists (15 to 16 people) I decided to have a few people vote on it. I’m thinking I’ll have my club vote on it but we don’t meet until Tuesday. That means unless I find an alterative way to voting the ties away, I won’t be able to start the event until Thursday the 15th (I’m not starting on Valentines Day).

No comments: